This onion raita recipe is an easy-to-make North Indian side dish that is best served with biriyani and
- Medium sized onion- 2
- Yoghurt- 100gm
- Finely chopped green chilli- 2
- Finely chopped mint leaves- 5
- Cumin powder- half teaspoon
- Dry mango powder- half teaspoon
- Salt- two pinches
- Finely chopped coriander leaves- 2 tablespoon
– Keep whipping the yoghurt till it is smooth and soft.
-Add dry mango powder, salt and cumin powder and rest of the ingredients and mix well.
– Go ahead and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve it as the side dish for biriyani or parathas.