Man drinks acid mistaking it for alcohol dies

A man in an inebriated condition allegedly consumed acid mistaking it for liquor at his house at New Bowenpally in Hyderabad on late Saturday night.

Man dies for drinking acid-news waves

Getting into the details, Ganesh (36), a grade-4 grade-4 officer in Mint Compound came home in an inebriated condition after consuming the alcohol.

Though he was fully drunk, he wanted more and consumed the acid at home mistaking it to alcohol. Ganesh was rushed to the hospital immediately after experiencing severe burns in his throat.

However, the doctors couldn’t save him and Ganesh passed away while undergoing treatment. The police registered a case and handed over Ganesh’s body to his family after an autopsy.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *