NewsWaves.news

Fire accident at Sanjeevaiah park in Hyderabad

A huge fire broke out at Sanjeevaiah park today afternoon. The dry grass which is kept for the compost has caught fire due to a short circuit, as per sources. There are no casualties reported.

The park staff have informed fire tenders who sped to the spot and tried to put out the fire. On Monday, fire raged at a furniture godown near Moghul-ka-Nala at Karwan. The employees working at furniture godown and residents evacuated the area as the thick smoke billowing caused suffocation.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *